Travel in Singapore is a delight with inexpensive taxis in a big cosmopolitan city. A taxi trip from Changi airport to downtown Singapore costs about $10.
Low price air travel from Singapore is low priced for every budget or business travellers budget.
LIST OF TRANSPORT TRAVEL OPTIONS SINGAPORE
- Air travel to Singapore can be expensive from countries like Australia and New Zealand but once in Singapore passengers can buy a lot of cheap flights out of Singapore, especially to South East Asia.
- There are a lot of airlines which fly to Singapore and then out of Singapore Europe, Asia, America and Oceana.
- Travel to Singapore down the Malay Peninsula includes:
- By train from Bangkok Thailand or Kula Lumpur Malaysia. A high-speed train and rail line is being slowly developed by China, Lao and Thailand to eventually pass through Malaysia to Singapore. The high-speed train route plan: Kunming China, Vientiane Lao, Nong Khai Thailand, Korat, Bangkok, KL Malaysia, Singapore.
- Road travel from/to Singapore along a superb freeway on the Malay Peninsula by:
- taxi from KL and towns and cities in Malaysia.
- tour bus/coach.
- private car. Because of the lack of land in Singapore private car ownership is highly restricted. Public transport and taxis are good popular means of transport in Singapore.
- By boat from Islands near Singapore such as Samatra and Nikoi Island
- Because Singapore is the biggest conference destination in South East Asia, a lot of business travel is done to Singapore.
LIST AIRLINES SINGAPORE
There are many airlines which fly in and out of Singapore's Chaingi airport however the shorter lists below only lists CERTIFIED airlines by the Singapore Civil Aviation Authority.
Jetstar Asia Airways