Travel in Singapore is a delight with inexpensive taxis in a big cosmopolitan city. A taxi trip from Changi airport to downtown Singapore costs about $10.
Low price air travel from Singapore is low priced for every budget or business travellers budget.
LIST OF TRANSPORT TRAVEL OPTIONS SINGAPORE
- Air travel to Singapore can be expensive from countries like Australia and New Zealand but once in Singapore passengers can buy a lot of cheap flights out of Singapore, especially to South East Asia.
- There are a lot of airlines which fly to Singapore and then out of Singapore Europe, Asia, America and Oceana.
- Travel to Singapore down the Malay Peninsula includes:
- By train from Bangkok Thailand or Kula Lumpur Malaysia. A high-speed train and rail line is being slowly developed by China, Lao and Thailand to eventually pass through Malaysia to Singapore. The high-speed train route plan: Kunming China, Vientiane Lao, Nong Khai Thailand, Korat, Bangkok, KL Malaysia, Singapore.
- Road travel from/to Singapore along a superb freeway on the Malay Peninsula by:
- taxi from KL and towns and cities in Malaysia.
- tour bus/coach.
- private car. Because of the lack of land in Singapore private car ownership is highly restricted. Public transport and taxis are good popular means of transport in Singapore.
- By boat from Islands near Singapore such as Samatra and Nikoi Island
- Because Singapore is the biggest conference destination in South East Asia, a lot of business travel is done to Singapore.
LIST AIRLINES SINGAPORE
Jetstar Asia Airways